Eco-friendly hotel in a breathtaking natural setting
Welcome to our Bioclimatic and Sustainable Hotel. This is a place opt to rest, have healthy meals and enjoy the natural and rural life. It is very well situated, near many beautiful places to visit with a lot of things to do.
Our hotel is ideal for family and friend groups or couples who look for a different type of holidays. Here you may experience a natural way of life in direct contact with nature and rural tasks.
We invite you to participate in and learn about our agro-tourism project. We also offer a variety of ecotourism options, centered on enjoying the natural setting of the breathtaking surroundings, including the La Yecla natural Park and the Sabinares del Arlanza forest.
Our guest house includes eight rooms. The common areas consist of a living room with a chimney, a dining room which seats 40-50 people, two public restrooms and a buffet area with a refrigerator and microwave. The entire premises are fenced in. There are swings, a game area, a farm, a vegetable garden and orchard, and a guarded entrance apart from the parking lot.
* Continental breakfast 5€. You may have a special breakfast with home made orange juice, fried eggs with Spanish ham, extra coffee for and aditional 6€/adult and 4€/child. It may be served in the outdoor terrace of your room.
* The price of dinner for adults is 15€ and 9€ for children under ten.
* Cots for babies available at no cost, previous booking. Children under three sleeping in their cot do not pay accommodation.
* Daily cleaning of rooms included in all prices.
* Minimum stay: one night. One single night in low season has always the price of the middle season.
* All prices include taxes.
* Reception is open 24 hours (overnight, call + 34 667 470 680). Check-in from 17pm, check-out until 12pm.